Smyril has two daily departures to Suðuroy from Tórshavn. Since the ship spends every night at the harbour in Tvøroyri, you are very welcome to spend the night in one of the 32 comfortable rooms on board.
This is not just a trip from A to B; it is also a fascinating sightseeing trip. En route to Suðuroy, you will pass the two charming Dímun islands with their rich birdlife. You may also spot a seal or two on your journey, along with other surprises that the Faroese wildlife may throw at you.
For further information, please contact the tourist information centre.
In addition to all modern conveniences, the ship offers
- A la carte restaurant
- Conference room with internet
- VIP room with internet, projector and refrigerator
- Art gallery with a new artist each month
- Excellent facilities for children and disabled people
- The deck houses 200 regular cars or 30 trucks
- The ship offers overnight accommodation for up to 93
You can order food, book rooms and conference rooms, as well as use our facilities for various events, including birthdays and weddings. Contact Smyril on +298 293 046 , +298 293045 or email: bookingssl.fo