We recommend all travelers to pay special attention, when traveling with our ferries and buses
Guidelines for travelling with ferries and busses and limiting social interaction:
- We recommend all passengers to wear face masks when travelling with all our ferries and buses.
- Remember to maintain a physical distance from others.
- Maintain rigorous hand hygiene, washing your hands thoroughly and often.
- Use sanitizer if you do not have access to soap and water.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm – not your hands.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugging and kissing.
- Maintain strict hygiene.
- Take particular care in places where many people are around.
- Remember that anyone can carry the infection and pass it on to others, even if you have no symptoms yourself.
- Pay attention to any symptoms of illness that could indicate a corona infection, such as fever and coughing, and stay at home if in any doubt.
Read more about COVID - 19 in the Faroe Islands at Corona.fo.